View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

You sound like you're an uncontrolled channel. Put simply, you are an open door through which anything can come. You need to learn to control the flow and the nature of the beings who come through you as a matter of urgency because as you've learned, being an uncontrolled channel often leads to demonic possession.

I've had demonic attachments, been under psychic attack, and been partially possessed too. With me it happens when I stray away from love, when I go willingly into the dark to slake baser urges or when I go in anger or for hate or revenge. Then demons come and vex me, and they have caused a great deal of pain to me and my family. They are the reason I'm on antipsychotics too!

If I were you, I'd spend some time closer to your God(s?.) The church is a powerful tool, and you don't have to be religious to capitalise on its power. Demons don't like that energy and will be less likely to come back if it's on you and in your home. They don't like the energy of love, no matter where it comes from. Align yourself with love through daily practise - prayer, meditation and communion with the One - and finally, enlist the help of an archangel to mediate your channel, and to protect against evil.

I suggest asking Archangel Michael.

We all have portals through which demons can come. Weaknesses, things we've done or thought or wanted to do, which make us vulnerable. Humans are imperfect. I think you are one of those people, who, like me, has to make special effort to stay close to the light.

The more you practise channelling on the light side, the less the dark will be drawn to you. The higher you can raise your own vibration, the harder it is for demons to get a foothold.

Hope this helps. If you've already tried all this, then I suggest you stay in touch with the priest who performed your exorcism, and in touch with the church because it's possible you have a much darker entity around you. It may take more force (such as further exorcisms) to shift.