View Single Post
Old 18-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You are a groupthinker and an intersectionalist. *Deleted*
I'm aware that this quote was not to me, but I'd like to point out something related to this:

I think that the reason why people like you and I are so frustrated with the woke feminists is, we happen to be too serious people to fully understand those who are not. We want our thoughts to make sense. But the mindset the feminist-warriors are in, is not at all like that. They're not trying to make sense and we might miss that part of the picture.

What they are doing is more comparable to when I was 8 years old and I saw Robocop shooting gangsters on TV, I was thrilled and so I too, went out and started shooting imaginary gangsters with my toygun: What a rush! Getting to be the protagonist who takes down the bad guys! Bang bang! Down goes the gangster!

So, what these people are really doing is, not at all them trying to figure out how the world works in a meticulous manner and years of research, but rather they watch some woke movie where a smart, witty heroine exposes patriarchalists, they get all worked up, they get their "toyguns", meaning their bogus pseudo-history and pseudo-sociology and go to the internet and start shooting at the gangsters, exposing the patriarchalists! Woohoo, what a rush! Getting the action! The heroic moment! Being the brave girls fighting the partiarchy! Bang bang! Down goes the partiarchalist!

And just like with the 8-year old me thinking I'm Robocop shooting gangsters, with them it's also very often the case that the situation is totally made up, a fantasy where there is no patriarchalist conspiracy to be exposed in the near proximity, but what do they care, they're in it for the rush of getting to feel like they're saving the day, getting to be the fightin' protagonists...

Last edited by ArcticWolf : 18-03-2022 at 03:16 PM.