View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Knower

What the spare shadow might have been will never be resolved.

The loss of four and a half hours implies an unexplained absence from the Earth for that period of time by a group of four persons.

Since the group was not in control of its movements for those hours and returned to the place from where it disappeared without recall of where it had been, an abduction might be suspected, or possession.

I had two experiences ten years ago of walking alone at night, losing about eight minutes of time and coming-to in a place I had no intention of going and did not know. Apparently this could not have been a case of sleep-walking so the doctors say. I had to have crossed one of the most dangerous road junctions in the city in order to get from A to B, but the traffic cameras "weren't switched on that night" which I found quite interesting.

For a particular reason I have always thought that I was "possessed" just to check that I could be operated in those circumstances by whatever took control of me. I say that because on both occasions when I "came-to" I was before a street sign which translated (in Spanish, the name of a famous doctor) to "Fire of the Nordic gods" and the second time I was at a road with the name (in Spanish, famous soldier) "Aguero" which also means "augury", or "omen".