View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 06:22 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
We are the lowest evolved species in the universe. I'm certain that we really don't know the toatality of karma. I don't believe in karma as such. There is a record of the things you do both good and bad. The bad stuff can and does add up over the many life experiences as well as the good.

Yes, we must in fact fix the bad deeds as we go, if not they accumlate. Yes, you can have corn instead of french fries, better for you anyway.

We did not create this universe only messed up this microscopic piece of it. No, karma is not a game that we created. It goes hand in hand with the law of cause and effect. We each create our own universe, good, bad or indifferent.
I really see the problem here as.. you mixing karma and law of attraction together.. (where I keep these definitions unmixed/separate)

When I talk about karma being optional.. I am talking about the energy/scoreboard.. where you punch someone in the nose.. and that karma energy/tracking system.. says now you have to experience having your nose "punched"

That part of KARMA is optional.. it has been for 100 years.. we really don't have time for the karma games anymore.. that's what my teacher says!

So understand that you don't have to live your life on eggshells, you can kill, maim and as much as you want.. steal to your heart’s content.. and you won't have to experience it with "repercussions" or "consequences" as karma people like to say..

To answer the orginal question.. which I ignored..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
does anyone know for sure if they are a lightworker?
Technically, I probaly am rose

But I don't adopt those labels for myself.. labels are limiting I am much more than the sum of my parts..