View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, You are not doing anything wrong. Keep doing what you are doing as it seems to be working for you. It is good that you analyse what has happened. By doing that we can learn if we have done anything wrong or if we can improve the next time. I analyse experiences all the time so I will know what works and what does not work. If you try to repeat and make the exact same thing happen it usually does not happen. Different things are likely to happen that we do not expect to happen.

I used to sit and lie down but that was a long time ago. It is hard to try to get myself to do it again. I think if I can do that it will be a good idea. I will try to start doing that again. I have come a long way since you started this thread. I wanted to ap very much but I did not have the determination to succeed. I am a lot more determined now but I have more to go. It is important not to relax too much as we are likely to fall asleep.

I realise affirmations are important. It really helps a lot but I have to say it every day. If I stop saying affirmations after a few days it stops working. I now say every day I am alert and I feel more alert when I am meditating and not drifting off. I am sure it helps in the astral not to fall into a dream. I have to start saying every day to stay on my back. I am not staying on my back for long. I turn over and fall asleep.

This morning I was lying on my back but it was not for a long time. I heard a voice saying please then I saw a person. I am not sure if I was still in my body or I was dreaming when I saw the person. I am not taking notice of the ap signs which is a mistake. I have to fix that. I will keep trying and I hope it will work out for you.