View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Topology

There is a line between freedom of expression and abuse of another. I carry a Guardian energy that patrols the line and protects the sacred from being violated. When I find someone has crossed that line, I put them back on the other side of it, point out the line and say do not cross it again. Repeated violations get escalated energetic responses and the line gets placed further out for that person until they learn to honor and respect the sacred and to honor and respect the line. After that, the line can go back to where it was.

I don't like to use the term "evil" and i do not see people as evil. For the most part people are ignorant and inconsiderate. I am always willing to forgive and forget so long as the behavior/energy/intent doesn't get repeated. I will guard the space until I feel that the lesson is learned.

I don't really have to fight when it comes to these kinds of confrontation. I can simply stand in my power and in full awareness of the offending party. When they become aware of me being aware of them, they know what they're doing and that I know what they're doing. If that doesn't get them to back down, then I will ask them to leave until they can respect the space. They are welcome to return when they learn how to be respectful.