View Single Post
Old 30-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
A Tale of Forever

A Tale of Forever

Preface:

Because of our history of differing cultural interactions with angels the world has developed several story lines about them. Who are they, exactly? Where do they come from? What do they do? Are they sent by God, or gods? If so then who or what, exactly, are these? The whole topic is complex with no shortage of legends. I want to write about angels but I do not want to do so in a way that affronts anyone’s beliefs. I channel Bartholomew and have for a long time. This does not mean that what I write is correct. Truths are not absolute. They vary with our circumstance, culture and ability to perceive. On Spiritual Forum are many accounts of angels and other beings. Is one correct while the others are wrong? No. I try to avoid thinking in those terms.

A well known master soul bids us do not believe a thing just because some titled person says it. Do not believe only because ancient tradition seems to persuade or require. Believe a thing only when your personal ability to reason, your individual rational mind, tells you it is the best yet available information. Let’s begin.

Forward:

About angels. Briefly…. They are an evolutionary race which predates that mighty event that we call “the creation”. One could say that “before the beginning”, they were. As the primal force, the Great Creator, began to express the higher spiritual planes came in to existence arranging themselves in a grand and very intelligent design. These were arranged in a hierarchical fashion, the highest of these being the Monadic. This is the plane which “is” the absolute consciousness of the creator as is now defined. Here there are no dimensions as we know them. There is no time. It is the timelessness of god that some call the “I am”. As a result of the process of expression other spiritual landscapes came into being. The first of these was, in our reckoning, the Atmic. This, below and less refined, is a most dynamic plane for here we find the beginnings of divisions of consciousness which result in the differential we observe and call time. Beginning on the Atmic plane the flow of time, which is the product of division, exists.

It is on this plane that our story begins.

Part 1 Concerning Angels

In the last story the travelers were shown the planet of pastels, the home world of Angels. It, in allegory, is their source. Here the newly created take shape and are tutored in what will be their work. He, also the elder may retire to resume their own paths of evolutionary ascension. This, in our reckoning, might be called the Atmic.

But may we return to the nigher, the Monadic, for just a moment? A closer look at the Monadic reveals what to us would seem a single blinding light, pure consciousness. No apparent movement. Stable but with the purpose which would require a dissolution of a fragment of itself. This was the first “Creation”. The primordial “I am”. It was also the advent of the first of those who would develop, those Great Beings who, much later, were known by humanity as angels. Note that references to the flow of time used here are conveniences only. Any comparison of high planes to lower must include these because it is we, in our imperfect states, who seek.

These then were the first (race of) angels. Of the Creator in an almost direct measure their responsibilities included the institution of what we now call evolution, that mechanism which allows all, spirit and physical, to always change and grow. It is they who, through a subordinate race of beings, the worker spirits, cause a single sub atomic particle to adapt to that field of consciousness which is the single, essential, universal principle. In a single statement then the primary duties of the angelic race is the application and moderation of the principle upon and within all which follows. Nothing less.

Note that one may discover, in this seeming complexity, another principle which serves to tie it all together into a single, coherent, whole. Here we refer to the great Law of Correspondences. “As above, so below.” As the story progresses watch for this to become more and more apparent.

The Monadic then was the source of those first beings which would later assume such roles of importance (in the yet to be created lower planes). To provide for them a sphere in which they could wield influence another plane was constructed. Newly created angels needed a world of their own. This, lower than the Monadic and at that time the lowest of any yet envisioned, we might call today the Atmic. This would be the functional home to the angels throughout the long ages which would follow. And, as a reference these would henceforth look to the higher, the Monadic as the heavens of their own aspirations, to which they would someday ascend.

Thus far we see the great creative source, it’s impulse to express and the results of that action. As in any creative process it is Will directed through Visualization to the Matter of some lower plane which results in Form. This simplified statement is the essence of any creative process.

As we read on it is important to know, too, that in the structured universe whether it be spiritual or physical if we think in terms of varying degrees of consciousness we will correctly apprehend the Oneness of it all.

It might be said that angels are God’s “agents of creation”. Before even those realms to which we aspire, they were. They were the managers which would later make their presence known in so many ways.

Now the stage is set so to speak. The Creator has prepared for what would follow.

Our group of travelers is now in the company of the Lady, the First Angel. As they prepare to depart for higher heavens, our story begins.

To be continued.

Last edited by bartholomew : 30-11-2021 at 06:41 PM.