View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Knower
Color Apollonian Starseeds - Planetary Origin

Hello all!

I activated myself in 2008 when I was 18 years old and it opened up a plethora of experiences from those star systems in which I lived a life. The first ones to reach out to me were beings who seemed to have a connection to Saturn.

After them, I was contacted by the Sirians (Sirius B) in which I was shown standing in the middle of a small island and whales and dolphins were staring at me with their heads poked out of water; as if they wanted me to guide them some place.

After them, the third group I saw were the Apollonians who resemble blue panther-like beings. They are a feline race who resemble the characters from the movie 'Avatar' although not just alike.

I had been studying how to read planetary origins through the eyes by visiting a website by a lady named Jo since 2008. I had thought I was either Sirian, Apollonian, or Vegan.

After 10 years, I finally ordered a reading from her and received it yesterday and she revealed that Apollonia is my planetary origin. She also said I had gone to Andromeda after Apollonia and I had been working with the Sirians and Pleiadians which makes sense because I can identify Sirians very well and feel them close.

There is very little information about Apollonia so I wanted to share it here.

Concerning Apollonia, In 2010, I was shown a city that looked to be destroyed. There were lots of hues and pinks, purples, and blues.. waterfalls everywhere. I recognized this as home. I am grateful to Jo for confirming my planetary origin and I also look forward to sharing my information with other Starseeds who may have had past lives here as well.

Now that I know where I've incarnated first, I am on a journey to find out as much as I can about it before I leave the planet.

Are there any other Apollonians out there?