Thread: Seeing Energy
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Seeker

Hi Belbird
Thank you for sharing. Reading about other people's experiences, such as yours, makes me feel more "normal" and adds a sort of extra truth to my own experiences. I know it shouldn't matter, but I guess there is something to shared/similar experience and community.
It sounds similar to what I see if I wake in the early hours. The room is dark, I am awake and have my eyes open and I see shapes swirling and moving. Sort of geometric shapes like StevieW suggested. The best way that I can describe it is like liquid, fluid changing organic curves, expanding but with straight square like cubes within them.
I have never done DMT but would like to and of course our brains can produce it naturally so perhaps this has something to do with it. It's definitely linked to that dream/waking state, that very relaxed state.
Instinctively I feel that it's like a glimpse into something else, maybe something that is always there but that cannot be perceived. But I'd be interested to know any other theories or interpretations.
Maybe like accessing or seeing something because my altered brain waves/functionality allows it.
By the way, it seems to be random, I can't control it and it seems to last for however long I am awake. The colours are muted, or rather there are no real colours to the patterns, it's like what I see, the normal landscape of my dark room takes on this movement and patter.
It's fascinating to watch and I try and think "is it trying to show me anything? How do I feel?" Etc ...but inevitably I drift back off to sleep.

Another theory I have is that my brain has been imagining, constructing dream images and that what I see when I wake suddenly is like the remnants, building blocks of my visualisation. Or my eyes taking in and processing thenew light now my eyes are open after deep sleep.