View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Master
I think the most suffering I’ve had is death,rebirth and reincarnation: imo to live you must die & to die you must live- strict criteria…

I think what’s helped me is my family: that they suffer as I’ve and will suffer…

We all go through the suffering sort of a budding romance between the Clause of life and death- even if we die the first time the body perished then I’d understand but at time multiple bodies perish but the soul lives on…

I think because we are all in the clause together it makes it easier… it’s just a struggle of life and there’s only so many hours you can spend doing something I realised yesterday after swimming- swimming is all I could fit into my day- hour journey 1 hour swimming- half hour coffee- washing my swim ware half hour- that’s 3 hours gone in the afternoon… don’t get me wrong my morning was spent sleeping but it’s better to sleep than do over again and again: I’ve got quite a good regimen for my week - I anticipate over coffee a lot.. half hour here and there - grabbing while I can… even over the weekends I try spend a hour out coffee cake pain au chocolate my favourite huh !

I anticipate pain constantly and suffering: only time is the best healer and I literally mean travelling in time or teleportation…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)