View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Master
Can be very hard when children grow up around narcissism… it sorta rubs off and you get a outcome of shaped children that follow in the narcissistics foot steps-

It’s hard for me because if you got weight {I don’t mind it and wouldn’t say but think it} I don’t think that outertly narcissistic.. but definitely I can see my self in your posts at least some golf the behaviour of strict regime and weight and healthy but now my medication has made out on weight I can see the other side to the argument-

Some where in time {I have blackouts} I suspected BPD but I also suspect time travel. My future self in my now present traveled to the past- 15 years ago and spent it with my twin on a different planet. My future self travelling in the future visiting the children and the children visiting me from the future.. I’ve teleported but never time traveled. Bilocationed but never gone into time yet I suspect the accidents cause time travelling amongst my reincarnations…

I always say this: you can’t beat reincarnation.. it’s the most narcissistic thing there is- death, pain, torture, different rules for each person, and situations {pain more considerably} we can’t fathom - but the children go through it as well in 500 years or so from suspended animation- the reincarnate again and come back to earth- my twin also but I’m suspicious of alternate worlds and I’m visiting them in time; so there’s never separation- not even from the alternate worlds- there’s only one thing we are asking to grant each of my selfs their wish.. even death of me is probably answered but just reincarnating again eventually…

But the narcissistic behaviour and steering and shaping made the children narcissistic as well as following my foot steps- to be point blank we had reincarnated so many times(the questions wasn’t because we had been through it put weight on good looking avartas than less than appropriate symmetry which we had been in the latter, even having disability’s: deaf,blind,Down syndrome other things all in million years that would be 28,000 avartas..

We were cold, aloof, judgmental and knew or thought we knew the right way to live the less body fat you had in a percentage was easier for reincarnation especially if you were in a fire and the fat would gaslight.. so being in shape was a must, having higher symmetry order means we had more connections and life choices and able to achieve better and have a better quality of life.. it meant we were comfortable in our skin and even though living meant dying - we could die in something that offered us more life choices and better circumstances…

We had depression but that was just in light of how much dying we had to overcome verse teleportation and jumping or time travel… it wouldn’t happen until our 100th reincarnation and then it was premature..

We couldn’t take our clothes so we were always searching, trying to manifest or getting picked up indecent..

We had a thing eventually: to start off it was just every person for our self’s but the more accidents we got into the more death HAD TO OCCUR- the more we reincarnated.. and began the circle of life the more shaped we became..

We were shaped to be ruthless and power dominated, aloof and overbearing with our mentality of philosophy of life and death we were opinionated with regards to death we had been through so many accidents that it was like breathing.. and then our souls wouldn’t die we were in turmoil before we could even get past our first reincarnation- it was always present and nagging-

We were argumentative, and knew how to play people and the system… the younger we started out the longer we had before processing- when we got a certain age the processing would start and we’d start to die by a wide range of accidents and health issues- if we were lucky we had a easy exit if we were unlucky we got caught in the fire and there are 50+ us and this kept happening to all of us I mean there’s about 30 things you can die of unless you count illnesses that are 1 in something —- but there’s main ways to die car crash, fire, drowning, suicide, heart failure, sleep apnea, knives, gun, electric, suffocating ect

The options weren’t that appraising…

This just converted as doom and gloom and a sobering somber personality.. furthering the other traits …

Yeah we loved but we forgot about love and caring when death HAD TO OCCUR.. and it kept happening we kept going into new avartas/images bodies at times the same body after it had been consumed by death later on in life at times we died young.. but this is many’s story and saying your life isn’t shaped by death or your death is just ignorant.. so we became ignorant and arrogant…

We had a image in mind and far away was our dreams- the clan and our families…

They got pushed further back … deeper into the subconscious… all the while the turning of life was adamant of reincarnation and the narcissistic ways of life and death: death and life…

To be honest we weren’t nice people we became what death had become in our waking lives, just a day out of 16-100 years old .. but the longest day of all our lives and it HAD TO HAPPEN..

There was no way to accept it because we couldn’t accept pain we couldn’t tolerate it and it was ultimately the one thing that we were afraid off.. not fear Afro yet another one 50th one 100yh one we became afraid because we had been through it so many times before and that day of death was the longest day of our lives even finally entering time and travelling or teleportation happening didn’t take away the sting.

So there was a sting in us- amongst our personalities and the way we carried our self’s. Freedom was no more once we lived we were on the circle of life- and this is happening to you as well, so when you say you don’t carry the judgmental character or shaping of death and reincarnation I get surprised that you are the complete opposite of the narcissistic nature I hold and maybe it’s a brain disability but I can tell you I am this way in shape of reincarnation it’s the way I react to it inside my self- I know how to be nice but I’m conformitive -

There’s rules and a time and a place but if I was free to be my self I think I would show some of the things you say..

On the other hand I’m family oriented and love and care for people and have well mannered mannerisms but that’s just conformity…

I chose to be that way while really I don’t care… I understand everyone on the same journey and some get it easier than others but basically we are conformed the same …

The happy ending to this story and the moral is: eventually your soul dies and the pain and cycle of death and reincarnation is over and you never were granted your wish you granted another last - pain probably… or you find a way out my way out is teleportation and time travel..

Even then it’s taken for granted because even though it eventually saved me it didn’t for 1000+ reincarnations I was left to suffer..

If your happy living the 24 hour life cycle and living day by day waking 12 sleep 12 and can carry it on for thousands of years..

Maybe we only die once - once the body has been produced to ash we no longer live and that means life is short - but I doubt we would live with huge suns and black holes anyway in our backyard is a lot of danger…. IMO

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)