View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 05:49 AM
Master

I myself am at a stage where selflessness means just that. Without self. The ideas of seeking are not really gone as the issue is not not seeking it's no seeker. Delusion all springs forth from ideas, from memory, from the idea and dream of a continuous self. It's a difficult realization to communicate to another as it has no content or substance other than an experience without self that does not continue and is not held, who would hold such a thing? It's just now as it is with no effort or interference of a me.

When life is an ongoing experience of selflessness, who is there to meditate or be mindfulness. All of that is grounded in ideas, in words, and such things have no place in an emptiness void of a self. Such a state can't be contained or represented in any words. And like I said, it is not a matter of it not being able to be expressed in words, there is no who existing to take part in such a mental activity. The I is known far away from such things. The I no longer dwells in mind or has any fondness for it or it's activities.

There is nothing to it at all, if something is always a word or words. We all live before the word, before we take refuge in the word. And from that refuge we seek the other. But there is no connection between the two.