View Single Post
Old 22-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Kris - I've often done the same actually. It really helps. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much pain in your life too. It hurts to hear of someone else knowing the pain may be constant

Asearcher - thanks for the supportive words. This is grief but a complicated, ongoing, messy sort of grief. I am talking to a professional which helps but trying to find a spiritual understanding of it which isn't very easy.

Hi Hemera,

Your endeavor to find a spiritual understanding to why you are suffering in prolong grief already brought you a step closer to healing!

Many in your situation will simply continue to dwell in victimhood complaining and blaming. Not a judgement, but just to highlight that at our state of awareness it is our natural human response to adversities. The "why me" response.

We are here in human form purposely dumbed down spiritually for an amazing adventure of finding ourselves. And so this planet is indeed set up as a school for us to learn to grow up spiritually to love and solve the puzzle of who we truly are.

Nothing is ever random, coincidental, lucky, or unlucky. Everything happens with the purpose of helping us to learn to grow spiritually.

Perhaps the prolong grief is to prepare you for a bigger and harder advance lesson to come.

Or to perhaps ingrain in you even more compassion so you will have greater passion to help those who are starting to grief.

What better way to have deeper understanding and be a better mentor to those starting to grief and hurting than by having gone through it hard yourself first hand.

As we move further along the spiritual path to love, what we once earlier saw as our suffering and adversities will now be seen as welcome and grateful personalized lesson opportunities to gain more wisdom and benevolent maturity that will bring us greater peace and calm in heart and mind.

And when we are in a peaceful state, we will begin to look at everything from a benevolent perspective. Because how we see and treat others and everything is a direct reflection of our inner state.

Greater joy, instead of greater turmoil, courtesy of seeing our adversities from a benevolent perspective. How great is that for healing!!!

Understandably it's easy to say but not so easy to do. Just try doing your best to change your perspective a bit at a time, and don't rush it. It's always harder at the beginning but will get easier later on. Then good things will follow.

All the best!