View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You're welcome, and no problem. Hope you're feeling good again now!

Thank you again for all your help FairyCrystal - I hope you're doing well! Just a quick update to say some things have improved - and though I know it's unrelated to this convo, I've met and hugged my older brother for the first time in 13 years (there had been some trouble between us) - and I've come to realise that a lot of my thinking/feeling about him has been deeply flawed for the longest time. i.e. things that I'd been attributing to him could really have only been caused by dark entities. I'd been unfairly blaming him for paranormal things I'd experienced (frightening coincidences and so forth).

Though I could be wrong, I feel the visuals I'd been seeing weren't actually from him per-se but from darker entities playing on my fear [of my brother] since childhood and attempting to draw my energy. It somewhat perplexes me though... these purple visuals I described go away within seconds of calling upon Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael - and this has happened so many times now that it would be extremely unlikely for it to be coincidence. So I'm assuming that I'm seeing energy, but I don't (and never have) seen auras around other beings or plant-life. Bit confusing. I guess I'm attempting to get to the nub of what I'm actually seeing.

I'm considering requesting the services of Bill Bean, who has a solid reputation for helping people who are in similar situations to my own; hounded by living and discarnate spirits both. I've been under perpetual spiritual attack for such a long time (20+ years) and have tried everything I can to break free of it. There are times when I feel overcome by rage (that even I can sense isn't authentic to my own self) and it's incredibly frightening. I even heard a voice say recently: "I want him to kill himself." this voice was loud, crystal clear and utterly terrifying (at the time I was steadily concentrating on something unrelated to matters of spirit - listing something on eBay if memory serves!).

But the stress with neighbours still exists, and it's taking all my will to survive. But they've just been away for two weeks so that was a welcome and heavenly, relief ;)