View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would suggest the keeping of a journal where it might seem at times you are just putting in random thoughts over time it might well show patterns.

To have a quiet mind is not always an easy place to find and we too have to remember that the brain is a "logic center" and it will over write things at times so that it makes more sense.

For me coming into this life will it all hard wired into me was a reverse journey of learning and development. I have only had that space of "nothingness" once that I can recall in a meditation but I had to be pulled back into the room by the group as I was getting lost. As a Medium/Psychic I have to opposite I am never without that voice around me. Its not in your head as they will try to tell you, channeling is very much external communications.

I have kept notes for years and kept past readings i have had done by others over the years. They sure do show me patterns in life. Some going back to when I was 18 as I am now 60. Where there were outlines of a life path for me. Things I heard back in the day make sense to me now in this moment in time.

Keep good records.

Lynn