Thread: Empath?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I have read online that people with adhd can have average to above average intelligence but wasn't sure how true it is. Still society treats those with disabilities differently like in my case by putting me in special ed. And besides I'd much rather have super powers like a super hero and be different in a good way than have a disability and be different in a bad way.

Hi,

I find that testing systems depend a lot of who is testing and what they are trying to prove.

I have been tested more than once for business related abilities. I get things like "unlimited potential for accomplishment". Business looks for those with that kind of ability.

In the educational world I am dyslectic. Which means I am not a linear learner. That makes me a problem for their systems.

I have a friend like myself who got tested in Greece. She was more than dyslectic. She was on the autistic spectrum. We are both a lot more than ADHD. We are more than empathic. We are psychic.

Gifts and abilities are problems for those who can not deal with talented people. You will learn this sooner or later I suspect.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/