View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Suspended
Seeker

When Ego hinders the spirit, and deafens the mind, it comes to the whole of conclusion, that the life we live in is a riddle of mine,
I hope you understand that whatever happends happends, but you have tHe Choice to give up on the lower crimes, those that abase the spirit, those that make you give some time, to conclude what you ultimately want, in a nother phrase when live begunT, Have Life and Have Liberty too, pursuit the forms of happyness, but dont give in to faulter too, Simply.
The test of time is to abolish the soul of its ego [driven Rights] and bring about a wholesome you, one that does not bash to form into the better OF Coming through. Pursuit virtue, and the manner of ego will go away 2

Strive for the better things in life and dont go into the abse of nature, even tho it be so alright to be in doing so, but if you pursuit the better things in life, then come enter out of that too.
Life Liberty of egosense is to master you.

Step through the motion of life i give. To the last of breath do breath. When settling down in what you achieve. Come to the Better of things, ego down and RE[_ive] the ways of the world is insane, give place to the common man who takes not forgranted the due bettering, just hold it close to the pier of your most upper damm insane, in another words. Cheerish the things that are good and abhold yourself from the things that are abasing Negative. Then You can enter the world and be a light, not for your own sake but the sake of the whole. Children and Peops come first, then as one who has abased ego, IT MAy Stop Hurts.

Testing 1... Two.... 1 Two... Help One Another, And i Help You