View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
"Look mama I'm not reacting" - yes dear well done, now try again without the noise & bravado."

That was not aimed your way Greenslade - I always speak to the lurkers when in pleasant conversation with someone such as yourself.

Lately what I interpret to be western Buddhist converts or wibbly wobbly new age patchwork people seem to claim their badges by looking down on the rest.

I try to point out that repeating a holy text or guru alone does not equal enlightenment.

Posters such as yourself & moonglow break down statements made which may very well inform others instead of preaching from a book or coming from a place of self indoctrination.

That's to be commended in my personal view.

Often those not using the latest lingo are dismissed, those with a firmer tone admonished or belittled under the guise of "it moved me to comment".

Catsiquatl left his gloves in the ring due to that type of attitude - those proclaiming to spiritually " get it" but not share.

Its a form of hierarchy enforcement.

Nothing peaceful or enlightened about that from my perspective.

I always appreciate your input, it comes across as genuine & pondered.
Often we don't know who's watching from the wings so I don't try to talk to them specifically any more. People are welcome to just read and not contribute or do whatever they feel they need to do at the time. The Universe has its synchronicities so I don't need to think about them.

I find it interesting that there's so much humanity in Spirituality, so many people trying to hard to be so Spiritual but never realising where the real Spirituality is, but then that's all a part of the Journey. The Universe is just the way it is for its own reasons.

Moonglow and I are from a very different school, neither of us have any masks to maintain and little need of the labels so there's something very liberating with that. When you're not in with the in-crowd you can become a crowd of one, which makes things much more interesting - which is where you seem to be.

You remind me of me; raw, gritty and telling your own truth the way you see it and with no apologies. I have no regrets in doing that and if you come to anything close to the same space I hope you find it as 'worth it' as I do.