View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Well yes. I don't do bravado, I just tootle along anyway and just because I don't say too much it doesn't mean I don't know too much - or don't understand everything you've posted. I did enjoy your enthusiasm though, there was a nice energy dynamic that came through.

I came to that realisation a long time ago but now I'm a 'sit on the porch with a few cold beers' kinda guy, I let the younger Souls (yeah I know, no time) run around like kids in a play park, while they're running to stand still I'm standing still to run.

"Look mama I'm not reacting" - yes dear well done, now try again without the noise & bravado."

That was not aimed your way Greenslade - I always speak to the lurkers when in pleasant conversation with someone such as yourself.

Lately what I interpret to be western Buddhist converts or wibbly wobbly new age patchwork people seem to claim their badges by looking down on the rest.

I try to point out that repeating a holy text or guru alone does not equal enlightenment.

Posters such as yourself & moonglow break down statements made which may very well inform others instead of preaching from a book or coming from a place of self indoctrination.

That's to be commended in my personal view.

Often those not using the latest lingo are dismissed, those with a firmer tone admonished or belittled under the guise of "it moved me to comment".

Catsiquatl left his gloves in the ring due to that type of attitude - those proclaiming to spiritually " get it" but not share.

Its a form of hierarchy enforcement.

Nothing peaceful or enlightened about that from my perspective.

I always appreciate your input, it comes across as genuine & pondered.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain