View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
...Very very strong and positive dream. As the other members have expressed, death of a chapter of your life for a new one to begin...
And SO powerful a message in that you were telling people how painless an experience it was, the transition of "old" and "new"..
I'm almost tempted to suggest in real life you know there will be change but you fear everything involved in all of that . But in the end you will wonder why you worried so much !!
( Bit like going to the dentist !!)...
And you have a lot of support around you from family and friends, that much is clear according to the dream.
In real life you may feel you do not have that support, but you do , and in abundance ....

( That's just my take but not an expert !..)...

Thank you, Angel Blue, it was a very pronounced strong dream and I felt to take it in a positive way, hoping it was anyways. I've been having a LOT of dreams lately but can only remember bits or I get quick flashes of parts of a dream, but as quickly as they come they go.

One part of my life I had a day come when it seemed like that final let go finally came and it stung for a moment and then it was as if new life and epiphanies rushed in. i felt a strength and desire growing within. The dream came many weeks later. I had a dream two nights ago that left me a bit bewildered though. My parents who are deceased came to me with a new house. i didn't want a new house but there it was. My bedroom was all white and my bed was all white. It was a beautiful room but I didn't feel like it was my room. I checked out the rest of the house, dad showed me a room, that had a big TV in it and it came on. I went to turn it off but it wouldn't turn off, there was something sinister about it and I went to unplug it and inadvertently tipped it over. It was a massive thing not like new flat screens out. I walked out of there, saw my youngest son in his room, went back to my room and was looking at the walls and realized they were all covered with white flowers and leaves very odd but beautiful. My daughter came to me and I was sifting throw a box with random coins but then next thing I knew the room was being flooded with people and I was feeling overwhelmed and confused, my daughter was trying to calm me down. Probably just a random dream but I woke up feeling unsure about the dream. Wondered if my room was a coffin lol.

Thank you for your thoughts and interpretation!