View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 08:00 PM
irisa

Hi 1337_d00d,

what comes to my mind while reading your dream is that the woman with the 3 golden retrievers who looks like the woman from the homeless shelter, inept and subordinate...i think this could be the feminine part of yourself.

The 3 golden retrievers possibly symbolizing your 3 children: they are ´golden´. While writing this a question rises: do you feel like you are having problems with how to raise them or how to be, especially emotionally, available to them?

Why? I see emotions as female...your feminine or emotional part of you. Why would she look like the woman from the homeless shelter? Let´s say (i could be very wrong here of course) you are dealing with problems in taking (emotional) care of your children...the feminine part you have not fully integrated her in your personality....Your feminine part maybe feels ´inept and subordinate´ which you considered to not be normal..?

Maybe even the ´lacking social skills´ could refer to what is missing.

From this point of view i think you having met this woman with the 3 golden retrievers is showing you to sort of follow your kids...let your children just lead you...or let your feelings show you the way. It´s alright to maybe feel inept.

Like i said....this is just what came to my mind...doesn´t have to be like this at all...