View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Master

Hii A searcher,

Yes for me the difficulty is that I lack a connection to the higher realms. I work with some guides, but I am unsure who they are.

I have lifted the vibes in my house today. It’s much better now..

I’ve opened up about it to a person knowing of spirituality and knowing us both, she is intervening. She also put her (the woman) a bit in her (the woman) place around some things she (the woman) expected from me, and I cut contact for a short period to stop the evil from getting to me for now.

Difficulty is also that the lower realms can really act as a cloud at times. Preventing connection to the higher. I’ve had a tough time last few weeks, and today I think I recovered mostly. It’s just that I am a lower being myself, that is just beginning to evolve in a normal frequency. Maybe somewhat higher. Even tho I can have a certain power, it usually is from a bad vibe. Even when it’s out of love, it goes through pain. So I can’t currently say a prayer for her or anything, because that might hurt her. That’s a lesson I got in this life at least.

Anyway thanks for the advice… used salt, music and incense to clear my home. Then I lifted it up using candles and flowers. I bought a buddha, a elephant and a cross necklace. These are for protection. I have this thought I might also want to bring in a physical bible.

It feels like an entire new phase for me. Last year I reached a new spiritual level. And it feels like I need some help with that from the spiritual. But to get that I need to clear the vibes.

Kind regards,

CW