View Single Post
Old 28-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Master
Elusive crystals, why are they here?

Sometimes I buy crystals, feeling resonance, yet when home I end up wondering why I bought them. Sure, they feel good, but in essence most every crystal does, but that doesn't mean you need each and every type.

And sometimes I buy a crystal, knowing & sensing I need it, but then not knowing exactly what for, what to do with it. Yet, if I then think of selling it I get a big "NO!"

One of the crystals like that is what I had to buy during a workshop. In the break we could go into the crystal shop of the centre and select a crystal that you felt was your Soul crystal. I didn't know, couldn't decide and the break was almost over so I just picked one that felt best but it wasn't the one I really felt was my Soul crystal. And then again, if believing everything is in Divine Order, maybe it is.
The last couple of years it has been upstairs with many of the other crystals I don't directly work with now.

Just now I went upstairs to close the curtains in my bedroom and suddenly I felt it calling. So I took it downstairs with me.
It really is a remarkably beautiful crystal, clear rock crystal with 2 points that are connected at the bottom, I just noticed a rainbow in one of these points. The top of the points are flattened so it can either stand on that or on the rough part where they connect. The points aren't straight up but diagonal.
And now I'm sat here wondering what to do with it, why I don't more often feel like holding it or having it near etc. etc.
I like it, really I do, but in a way I still cannot connect to it it seems?

And sometimes I think I just have too many crystals. I can't hold them all on a regular basis as I simply have too many.
I do resonate with most of my crystals and love to have them around, hold them etc. But some in my collection raise that question in me, "Why are you here?" They're rather elusive.

Anyone recognise that?