View Single Post
Old 22-10-2022, 09:19 AM
Master
New Crystals, turquoise emerald?!!

I went to the crystal shop only to get myself an opal jasper freeform, but came home with a lot more.
I did get the opal jasper that was in the example photo. I wanted that one and thought, if it's meant to be it's still there. And it was

And then I saw a small crystal, 1,5x1 cm only, light turquoise colour, rough with shiny spots. There was no card or description so I hadn't a clue what it was. And there were only a handful of them, 10 maybe. They didn't have more.
Turned out this was Colombian emerald!?!!
Turquoise coloured emerald??
Have you ever heard of that? I hadn't, I only know emerald to be emerald green.
This one has the same energy but a much higher vibration of it. It also feels like feminine energy, at least the specimen I bought. Couldn't resist as it really hit me.
I also found out when reading online that Colombian emeralds are the best and most expensive in the world. I hadn't known that either.
Mine is similar in colour to this. So this is not it, I got a small piece, 1,5 x 1 cms. But its colour is like this.

I also saw a Herkimer diamond blinking at me and it was simply gorgeous. And even though expensive as these are, it was very affordable. Probably from a purchase a few years back when things were cheaper.
So I got that. I already have 4, but those are much lesser quality than this one. Shop went to the Herkimer mine so this is the real deal, good quality.

I also got a tumble hessonite in wollastonite. Intuitive buy, it felt really good, and reading what it does that makes sense.

One I had not seen before: Australian dragon stone tumbles. Most photos online show green with orange/brown, but these aren't green but grey with orange/brown.
I have a push pull thing with 'em. I bought two to work with. Unlike the hessonite they're not expensive either.

The icing on the cake, vying for nr 1 place with the Colombian emerald... silver line Lemurian from Diamantina. My goodness that energy, shine & luster!!
Not all were as clear and shiny, but this one, gorgeous! It's a longer point that's part of a small cluster. The other smaller points go in a different direction though, horizontal. I have to be careful when holding it, but very happy with it!

I also bought a somewhat larger piece of sulphur. I got a piece last time, but it fell, and lots of smaller pieces broke off. I let it fall a 2nd time, grrrrrr. Clearly it's very brittle. But I love the energy so I know got a slightly stronger piece in, 4x3,5 cms with matrix at the bottom. Sturdier but will have to be careful not to drop it nonetheless.
The reason is that I like to put it on my Solar Plexus, then forget it's there, get up, and bang!, there you have it. Sulphur hitting the laminate floor...

Lastly I got a shungite bracelet. I had been looking for that last time but they didn't have it, now they did so I got one.
Since shungite is an excellent painkiller I figured it would help draw pain from shoulder, arm, wrist etc. when where a bracelet of it.

Funny thing is, I began to feel totally off when there. Something hit me, but I wasn't sure what was going on to be honest and it was quite bad.
Then later on home I suddenly thought of the bracelet, took it off, and in no time I began to feel better?
Could've been coincidence but it was typical.
So next time I wear the bracelet I have to remember to only wear it for a short time to see what happens.
Since shungite is a very powerful crystal it could be a li'l too much maybe? The way it cleanses and clears, working as a strong antioxidant etc. etc.
But then, I wear a shungite on my neck for pain (neck injury) for days on end without a problem...