View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 02:44 AM
asearcher

Circle - what does it mean?

Hi had experiences a long time ago now that I have never posted about here and will keep it short, just kidding I can't keep it short...

I was in this experience trying to read from the bible (in that other state, not this reality, in this reality I was "asleep") and this child, that I do not even know if it was a genuine spirit child, was starting to run around me in circles, faster and faster, and it was fast even before. I had the thought what was done was an effort to try to keep what I was reading, doing "locked in" this circle, and at the same time I wondered if I put my foot out - would the child stumble or jump over? I did not do either as I was not sure what/who this being was. I think it was the lower realms trying to use my own guilt and fear.

I had to get help with this and have this removed by those who know what they're doing, as it was getting too strong of a connection as well and I was feeling drained but at an acceptable level but still me feeling that I was getting weaker and weaker or that was the intent.

I think it was my emotional, me feeling lots of feelings, that would have been of some use, like an energy.

I don't go by what I see, but what I feel because I know looks can alter. I am split afterwards in what I thought of all this, one brain wants to go into the logical terms as I can not untangle this, short term is to just say I experienced it, for what ever it was.

Does the circle mean anything? Or was it to distract me?

Last edited by asearcher : 12-10-2022 at 07:50 PM.