View Single Post
Old 15-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
I never went in trance, I read it can be harmful. There was one time not to long ago, during meditation, it kinda felt like I was close to trance, and I closed a door. Because I was searching for a specific answer, and I don't feel ready for trance yet.

Actually due to specific personal background and trauma, I almost never project or expect anything. I mean, unless I plan to do something specific, and if my goal is attained but not the way I wanted to, I'm happy with it. But with people it's easier because for starters, people are capable of absolutely the very best, and the very worst, all at the same time. So I don't waste time expecting anything from anyone.

Do you think I should try to go into trance at some point, that it could help me develop it more ? I won't if I don't feel that I want to of course, but now I'm really curious !

Looking forward to your answer

I don't think trance is dangerous. And what I mean by this, is basically a very light sleep state, but you're going to remain conscious while in it. It takes practice. You may see visuals or hear sounds. They are dream-like, and can be interpreted.

You don't even have to go that deep to start hearing thought impressions. In fact, I do it all the time just by lying down and quieting my mind. However, when you're new to it, it's easier to do what I call "sinking." That's basically where you let yourself drift into trance or light sleep, then come back up to consciousness and try to remember what you heard. If you do this enough, and I'm talking years here, you will get so good that you don't need to go that deep to hear anymore.

Here's the part you need to know. DO NOT believe everything you hear in trance as fact. You will be tested by your guides at times - they sometimes want to know how you react to certain "thoughts". They are trying to help you grow. Go with the flow, and take everything with a grain of salt.

It's also very easy to misinterpret what you hear, and fill in the blanks with what you want to hear. Try not to do that. Also, it's sometimes hard to know who is sending you messages. I always ask.

Another trick - when you're sending messages, I always send them twice. And, if you're not sure if what you're receiving is coming from you or another being, I will ask the other being I'm conversing with to use "unique words." While you're new, this is helpful. That way, you can be sure. :) In time you will develop discernment, and not need this strategy.

Edit: I just want to say, to be on the safe side, if you have mental illness of any kind, I don't recommend doing this. You need to have a very healthy mind for this. I say this because it's not just people we're talking with. Your guides will test you. Your animus/anima may test you. You need to have a sound foundation of mind and be able to handle not knowing if something is true or not. You have be OK with that. Don't act on everything you hear; verify. You will find some things you hear are very true, are some things are not.

Shine on, friend <3