View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Juanita

Cat

[quote=spiritualized]I've tried & practised to. Have seen & worked with a number of psychics. I get some intuitive stuff sometimes. Honestly though; I don't know with it all. Yes I believe that I have spirit guides. I also feel very close with my Grandmother who passed away some 14 years ago. But I feel that I don't have a definitely tangible contact with my spirit guides, in the sense of very clear guidance & messages. I do get a lot of synchronistic stuff, & stuff at intuitive/feeling levels.

It is like there is a load of stuff in the background or blocked. Maybe in part it's the medication that I'm on? Or a result of life experiences? I'm unsure.

There is this whole question of what is best to focus on & practise. I'm open to things, but nor am I new to the areas of spirituality. It's very hard to put certain things into words.[/QUOte

Oh my, I almost had an anxiety attack while reading your posts......your energy is scattered all over the place......first, keep it simple....the basics.....we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body....this is not our true Home.....we are here for a reason......we came here with a Life Plan to accomplish, learn and experience the things we decided would help the growth of our soul....... spirituality has to with SPIRIT, the world of spirit ---someone else's or your own....... you don't "have" to focus on or "practice" anything......your past lives are not that important, otherwise we would be permitted to remember them--and some can....... If you "feel" your grandmother "near" then she is certainly near and doing her best to guide you on your journey......you are just trying too darn hard....quit trying so hard and go with the flow and just "let" things happen in a natural and normal way.... meditation is good, but don't force it..;...just ease into it by sitting quietly or using a meditation cd....... continue to read all you can on these subjects, but remember to "keep" only what resonates with you, and to simply discard what doesn't........enjoy the journey......