View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
Hi Invalan.
Now I'm going to ask you to expand even a little further if you don't mind...

By your response, it seems that you are looking at my query with the perspective that "we are a soul" ... and not that "we have a soul".

... which isn't right or wrong (in my view) .. I'm just trying to gain the same perspective you approach the topic from. That's all.

So, if I'm correct, then it also sounds like, "as (being) one," we cannot objectify it (our soul) in any other way than it merely being integral; i.e.; one and the same as our 'consciousness/mind state' - by the fact that you insinuate that it 'might only be experienced' while in a subconscious state of sleeping. Is this the way I should understand your meaning?

By the way you have connected these two sentences, are you insinuating that (1; as in preceding clarification) we are only a soul - as in the case of "being an individual - and not a 'self contained bundle of energy' once physical death has occured, so therefore (2) it is our 'astral consciousness' that is the self contained bundle of energy, having the ability to 'manifest' on various planes (and not the soul itself)"? In other words; we are allowed to objectify (point to) our astral state, but not our soul state (as in the sense that an eye cannot see itself; that a finger cannot touch itself), perhaps?

Ok; so now you imply that there is actually "no 'where' that we go to". So, in that respect, how is it possible to experience 'other realms, or locations, where another being's presence/awareness can verify that it has, indeed, occurred (as in "spooky behavior at a distance" - to coin an Einstein phrase)?

And finally;

I guess that I need to ask : How many 'inner energy levels' do you believe we have the ability to possess, and to be conscious of at one time?

By your reckoning, are there any of these, that shouldn't be objectified ("pointed at") ?

I don't generally use the concept of "soul". But, if I did, I would probably formulate, as you thought, "we are part of a soul", because I believe that we-here are part of something much more than we (most of us) think we are.

We can experience our larger (not in spatial terms, but hierarchically and as capability) nature not only while sleeping, but all of us do that, mostly unconsciously, while sleeping.

I don't subscribe to calling us "energies", but points of awareness that project into consciousness. To me "energies" has a physical connotation. Probably what you call "energies" I call "points of awareness".

I don't understand
Quote:
In other words; we are allowed to objectify (point to) our astral state, but not our soul state (as in the sense that an eye cannot see itself; that a finger cannot touch itself), perhaps?

Other realms aren't other "locations". "Location" has a spatial connotation specific to the physical realm. You experience them by projecting your awareness onto the consciousness dimension, like when dreaming. Excepting, when we talk about the after-life we-here are "dreamed" by our larger selves.

Again, I don't subscribe to the concept of "energy levels" when talking about non-physical. Also, I see me-here as part of a larger-me, so if you want, I am possessed by it, I-here don't posses anything there.

I don't understand
Quote:
By your reckoning, are there any of these, that shouldn't be objectified ("pointed at") ?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.