View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Knower
Hi Invalan.
Now I'm going to ask you to expand even a little further if you don't mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I am not familiar with the notion of "soul flight", but from your post I infer that you talk about dreaming, or maybe just lucid-dreaming.

By your response, it seems that you are looking at my query with the perspective that "we are a soul" ... and not that "we have a soul".

... which isn't right or wrong (in my view) .. I'm just trying to gain the same perspective you approach the topic from. That's all.

So, if I'm correct, then it also sounds like, "as (being) one," we cannot objectify it (our soul) in any other way than it merely being integral; i.e.; one and the same as our 'consciousness/mind state' - by the fact that you insinuate that it 'might only be experienced' while in a subconscious state of sleeping. Is this the way I should understand your meaning?

Quote:
Also, astral-projection is defined in various ways, and I infer that you mean by it projection-onto-the-afterlife-plane. If so, the difference is where you project: on the plane-of-your-imagination vs. the afterlife-plane.

By the way you have connected these two sentences, are you insinuating that (1; as in preceding clarification) we are only a soul - as in the case of "being an individual - and not a 'self contained bundle of energy' once physical death has occured, so therefore (2) it is our 'astral consciousness' that is the self contained bundle of energy, having the ability to 'manifest' on various planes (and not the soul itself)"? In other words; we are allowed to objectify (point to) our astral state, but not our soul state (as in the sense that an eye cannot see itself; that a finger cannot touch itself), perhaps?

Quote:
We do that with different selves, which aren't bodies, but various parts of our psyche / self. When you do this kind of projections you don't get into another "location" in the physical sense, you change the focus of your awareness to another plane, into another area of your psyche / self
Ok; so now you imply that there is actually "no 'where' that we go to". So, in that respect, how is it possible to experience 'other realms, or locations, where another being's presence/awareness can verify that it has, indeed, occurred (as in "spooky behavior at a distance" - to coin an Einstein phrase)?

And finally;
Quote:
These selves, conscious / dream / inner, are more or less harmonized with each other function of our degree of evolvement. Eventually they should work synergistically, and our conscious should be maintained during sleeping and dreaming, and should be in close contact with our inner-source-of-guidance. The closer to that level, the more accelerated our evolvement is.

I guess that I need to ask : How many 'inner energy levels' do you believe we have the ability to possess, and to be conscious of at one time?

By your reckoning, are there any of these, that shouldn't be objectified ("pointed at") ?
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"