View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Master
Dear Linen ,just wondering if you looked into the Salicylate thing ,I suffered for years before I was diagnosed, and I have Amines as well so finding food that dosent hurt is a challenge, I sorta gave up for a while in a way and was on a very sickly diet but had no pain, but was killing myself with unhealthy food ,all foods are made of many different compoounds so the low levels of Sals in some foods may not be ones only problem as I would try and try again only to realise that it would be because of another compound in the food for example cabbage ,brusselsprouts,spring onions,garlic have god knows something that flogs me, potatos have glycoalkoloids that can burst ones mitochondria no seriously ,the humble potato is actually a neuro toxin. I dont want to spin you out just trying to help mines all been lots of trial and error,anyway you should be able to find plenty of info on the net ,general doctors dont have much knowledge of it ,its challenging but life must go on ,in fact I want to live and love and be happy because deep down in my heart Ive always believed this so if there are any other unknown negative beliefs I face them bravely and let them know that they are no longer a part of my belief system and to be gone in Jesus' name. anyway its said most disease has a spiritual ,emotional cause so working at it from all levels ...Good luck and God bless