View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 06:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I just wanted to give an update. I have been sleeping on the couch ever since my first post in October. I tried sleeping back in my bed a couple of weeks ago and on literally the 4th day back in my bedroom I woke to the same pain I experienced around October that made me leave my room in the first place. It did not last as long as the first time maybe 10 seconds or so. Also I experienced a weird type of sleep paralysis about a week before I tried sleeping in my room again. I woke up and couldn't move like normal sleep paralysis and I could hear something in the kitchen. So I was struggling to stand up and walk into the kitchen. But while I was walking I still had the feeling of being in sleep paralysis. Like super exhausted and the more I tried to walk the more exhausted I became. Anyways when I finally made it into the kitchen I was instantly back laying on the couch being in sleep paralysis. And so I struggled to stand again and walk into the kitchen and I reached for something on the floor that looked like it was moving "I couldn't see that well since the house was in complete darkness" and the next thing I know I am back on the couch in sleep paralysis again. This happened either 3 or 4 times in total before I finally passed out from being exhausted from the sleep paralysis. Has anyone experienced something like this?