View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Meditations sucks, and the whole world of meditation sucks even more. I have a better effective system filled with logic, and without that rules and philosophies that can limit yourself!

First of all don't try to astral project before sleeping because it doesn't work.

1 - Sleep for 6 hours, and wake up. The moment you wake up, put your head under cold water in the shower to really wake up your brain to get active. Or it won't work.
If you don't do the shower thing, is not going to work.

2 - Now you put an alarm for 2-3 hours, and go back to bed again.

3 - During this 3 hours, you will have a lot more REM Cycles than usual because of the shower thing in cold water.

During this 3 hours you will NATURALLY AWAKE ON A REM CYCLE.

That will be the SIGNAL to do a SEPARATION TECHNIQUE EASILY!

The moment you wake up naturally. Don't open your eyes. Don't move your body. Just simply do a MOTION BASED TECHNIQUE TO LEAVE YOUR BODY!

- Floating Up
- Floating Down
- Rolling Out
- Touching your spiritual hands
- Swimming
- Getting Up

You IMAGINE to do this with your spiritual body.

Then IF YOU FEEL FOR REAL THAT IS WORKING!

You pump out that technique and boom! You will get success easily!

The hard part is to recognize that NATURAL AWAKENNING DURING A REM CYCLE AND DON'T MOVE YOUR BODY.

On Average I can have success 1 per week.

Then as a habit I recommend to go to a mirror in your house and see your form. Then try to change your form into whatever you want.

Then is really important that you learn control and stabilization.

Otherwise the experience will last for just 30 seconds and that sucks.

With control you will be able to do amazing and cool things

Multiverses and Multidimensions are real.

That's why IF you do leave your physical body, you will appear on the duplicate dimension of physical which is not the same.

You will appear on a random physical multiverse like a ghost to them. That's why you may be able to see conscious physical strangers living in your same house!

I had a lot of those experiences, turning back to see my physical body in the bed, but instead watching a physical stranger there and my bedroom what's completely different.

Therefore, don't expect to see your exact same bedroom because you are in the duplicate dimension of the physical, and you can appear on a random multiverse.

You can teletransport accross multiverses, dimensions up & down, across time, locations to see real alien civilizations on their home planet of the physical dimension, re-watch your past lives as human and as an alien that you have been, go into the heavens of religions belief system, morph into different bodies, have sex with different bodies, eat & drink, re-live memories.

You can go into the higher dimension and experience your true self and become an orb of consciousness with 360ยบ vision (the real self)

Is really cool when you become fearless and experienced on this. Because you're truly inmortal and powerful.

If you try my system is going to work, don't have any doubts about it.

Your depression is going to go away my friend, the moment things start to work with this. You're going to have a lot of fun.

The most important tool is intelligence, always remember that.

Wow! You claim one method that a lot of people use sucks and then you list your rules about how to successfully astral project. The thing is, no one way is The Way. We are all here for different reasons. And you claim your way is logical but it isn't, it is a strange ritual that will work for you, but I would be surprised if it works for anyone else.

As for AP causing depression to go away, you can't claim that as you know nothing about the person you are talking to, as I know nothing about you.