Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2023, 04:54 PM
Experiencer

Hanging out at a concert

A short encounter. It was early evening, a band that I like was playing and I was standing next to the singer, who died almost 30 years ago. I don't think it was actually him, and I don't think I was on the stage, maybe he was singing in the audience.

Then my girl was passing by and we met there, we enjoyed the show together. I wasn't lucid enough to recognize that it was really her, neither to question that it could have been someone pretending to be her. I just knew that it was her and there was nothing strange going on to make me doubt it, everything was ok.

Funny thing, once we met in a dream where there was a heavy metal band playing. She was wearing a mask and told me she didn't like the music. I love heavy metal, so our tastes in music are different, although I know why she doesn't like it, because of negative forces. This time it was a soft rock band and she was having a good time.

In trance before I fell asleep I noticed a presence next to me, twice. Didn't notice a door opening or the script. Was just confident that it was her because I hoped hostile beings would not approach me like that so boldly.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.