View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I’ve talked about this here and there on other threads earlier but am presenting this again because maybe you’re graced by some other form of experience and and I by another. Not that it matters.
I think it does matter, and I appreciate your sharing, of this. These experiences are really significant. And very valuable to know. To hear all the different kinds of these bliss experiences.

For me it was the somewhat opposite, in one particular case. Where I experienced bliss to be, rather than beyond time and space, to be infinite time and space, in the sense of infinite times more time and more space than the entire universe's age from beginning to end. But it did have a "non-physical" quality to it, in the sense that there was too much being and becoming, change and variety and richness, however.... One thing I still cannot comprehend and the reason why this topic is so important to me and these experiences you shared also... And that is....

In that infinite time&space infinite frequency of infinite bliss experience, there was not even 1 SHRED of negative energy! Let me explain it this way...

If I take the rareness of bliss that I have experienced in this life... It is literally just this one short experience. And joy is about 1 to 5% of my life and beyond my awareness it might even be potentially at best, 50%. But bliss was more like 0.0000001% of my entire life so far. Which was this experience.

But in that experience, if I take all the bliss of my current here and now universe as we know it to exist, of all beings, even atoms and any being. If I take all that bliss, no matter how rare it is, all of that from beginning to end, (even tho that may be a flawed idea). All of that bliss of my here now entire universe, also beyond my entire life, before it and after it. All of that bliss would amount to just my particular experience of the amount of bliss I experienced in that (somewhat nonphysical) bliss realm, and just tiny less than half a second in that realm. Less than just 1 second! 1 second in that bliss realm was more bliss than this entire universe could ever experience!

But the reason why this topic is made and why I care so much about this subject, especially in my ego, is because, I experienced an undeniable oneness in that realm. There were other beings of light there. We were fractal extensions of another. Inseperable. All is One. I knew this universe was also part of it!

But HOW THEN... HOW AND WHY... Is there so little bliss here? 5% of my life has been absolute joy. The most divine experience of my life. So little and long ago that I could not even maintain my memory of it.

I am curious also about how different your bliss experience was. Because I do experience sometimes in the nothingness of deep sleep or deep meditation, especially the nothingness of deep meditation, this vague bliss that is there during the absence of any particular thing for me maybe. It isnt exactly bliss for me, but the energy, like joy, is similar, just like joy is similar to simple peacefulness. But the absoluteness of the contentment and peacefulness makes my ego want to call that bliss is very potentially present there or accesible there.

How ever, my bliss experience was not via that. It was, to keep a waaay too long story short, triggered by a transmission of auditory harmonic light codes that was broadcast through simple air sound waves, by God Knows who. I mean, by humans, that no one knows and no one can know even where they got that, but... Yeah...

And now ofcourse this second short experience of bliss described in this thread.

I have experienced samadhi as people describe it, but to me that particular experience of that particular description of samadhi, always lasted so extremely quickly, that I could easily call it a nano second, which makes it neglectable for me. But the infinite bliss I described in this reply, triggered by perfect sequantial activation of harmonic light codes through sound waves, that was beyond samadhi and all definitions of samadhi that I know of. But that is just my limitted ability to judge. I realised that no realm that I had ever had acces to in existence or ever heard of, came even close, except the realm that was described where "the ring of angels that surround the absolute in eternal/infinite praise (aka bliss). There were other beings there. Of light and of frequency and of consciousness and of oneness. And there was just infinite bliss, ever expanding, in the amount and density of bliss that I described here. Due to bad memory, it is even potential that instead of half a second, that instead maybe all the way up 1 nano second there contained all the bliss of this entire universe from beginning to end. That part I dont remember anymore. Between half a second and 1 nano second. And yet there was definitely an experience of time and space.
Hence I'm always looking for the missing link, between all of that and my here and now time and space which seems infinitely insignificant. To the point that people like you also are allowed to say without lying "not that it matters" when talking about such things. Because it seems so infinitely impossible to find that link.

Not to mention, my nonduality searches led me to realise that time and space altogether might very potentially be the greatest falacy of all. Meaning that all time literally doesnt exist. And neither change. Where as that infinite bliss was expertienced as infinite change with absolute 0 negative polarity. The contradictions here are so immense. And yet, they are very much able to coexist easily. What I experienced was unchangingly absolute uniqueness of bliss. It was beyond bliss thus and thus ever self transcending and improving. And thus maybe there was no time or change necessery.

But that part is so complex that I am also inclined to say, that it doesnt matter. But since I thought what you said mattered, then who knows maybe saying all this might matter in some way aswell. If at all just some food for thought. Or entertainment value, lol.

Maybe all of that infinite bliss is right here and now in every moment poin in time&space of this universe aswell, and I'm for some unexplainable reason deaf dumb and blind to it all my life. Anything goes at this point. I got nothing...