View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 12:47 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I've done so already and refer to it often. Post when you are ready. It will be interesting to compare. There are always slight variations because of small differences in attunement.

So far as I know though only one group has published this information. It is not an easy read and the presentation is not for beginners. What is revealed though, is beyond any superficial depiction.

I actually made a post looking for someone like you titled - into the multi-verse. I'm ready. If you truly have one, then please do share. I am looking for a map to the multi-verse and that has mapped out the entire intra-verse - where I am at - and of the multi-verse, or whatever you have.

My definition of intra-verse: Different timelines within universal laws that are possible based around universal constants. Example: A multi-verse where humans have destroyed themselves 1000 years ago and we do not exist to this planet being ruled by dinosaurs due to a change in genetic mutations and no mass extinction event taking place thousand of years ago.

My definition of multi-verse: Different physical laws within the universe/brahman that co-exist. Changing universal constants and possibilities themselves. Example: Humans beings are all made of wood. This is not possible within known physical laws. Classical mechanics such as the second law of thermodynamics is no longer true.