View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 02:38 AM
Master
Quote:
30-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Uma*
Master
*Vedic ("Jyotish")

It was because of Vedic Astrology I learned that my sun is in Leo, my moon is in pisces, and rising is in Aquarius while my western is sun virgo, moon pisces, and rising in aries also how the natal charts are diffirent. I'd like to delve deeper ino vedic astrology as well as Hellenistic . some people rule out western astrology in favor over other systems, its not a bad thing. Its funny how I always wished my western sun was in leo instead. I don't feel like my vedic sun sign I very much resonate with my virgo sun but I know I can learn more about vedic astrology and other aspects of nyself that will help me to get a new or better understanding of myself. I can take both western and vedic astrology into account as well as other forms.

in my opinion there is really no wrong or right type of astrology and if people connect with vedic astrology or chinese more so than the western one than that is fine. Speaking of chinese astrology I never really payed attention to that I know I'm born under the year of the rat .

Last edited by girlsearching : 25-05-2022 at 04:17 AM.