View Single Post
Old 29-11-2020, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Every tool and technique is just a permission slip to allow yourself to allow your own greater allowed realisation of all that you truly are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.

So if you love your pendulum, than in that moment, you cannot love your pendulum, without loving all of creation. And thus you come to know it once again, from your own unique point of view. That is all the ways that existence has of coming to know itself from all the different points of view that you are being and becoming evermore here and now.

But it doesn't require a pendulum, and it can be anything and nothing at the same time, because the reason that you love is not discernable by your physical senses, but your emotional senses can discern it fully. And thus you can come to evermore effortless and natural and joyful greater allowed realisation of all that you truly are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.

Unconditional love to you, and all.
This was a great post...so many I never saw on this forum!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru