View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Kamila

; D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you all!
Everyone always loves the Lighthouse. One of my faves too, the colours are so warm!

This one is Venice Bride.

Tried painting a crystal, not easy, as it's basically an illusion, after all there's no such thing as transparent paint.

Tried some more, this canvas is a work in progress. The pyramid and clear crystal are done, think I'm happy with the mangano calcite as well. The kyanite is a ***** though, lol, and still needs work.

@ Kamila the fairies and angels is wool, using felting needles, practice and creativity, haha.
I've made some 40-45 for others. As I make the fairy I tune into the energy of the person and this defines the colours, hair-style, shape etc. of the fairy/angel. Whilst making it, I get information that is important to that person at this moment in time. Sometimes from a past life, sometimes about their personality, health, whatever. So I make these fairies when someone orders one and they get the reading with it. Each fairy or angels comes with a crystal that goes with the energy of the recipient.

Moon goddess with dreamcatcher, which I also made myself.

wow u r so creative!!!