View Single Post
Old 23-12-2020, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I post a lot of links to Swami Sarvapriyananda's talks in various threads and for those interested I thought to post my favorites in one thread.

https://www.vedantany.org/resident-swamis/

Swami Sarvapriyananda has been appointed as Minister and Spiritual Leader of the Vedanta Society of New York, and assumed his duties here on January 6, 2017. He is a Nagral Fellow for 2019-20 at Harvard Divinity School.

I have a friend who was very interested in hearing about Advaita (non-duality) so I took him to the Vedanta Society in NYC to listen to Swami Sarvapriyananda. Afterwards, we went downstairs for the vegetarian meal where Swami took additional questions from anyone who had a question.

There is no question that Sarvapriyananda presents clearly and articulately with an engaging sense of humor. I could not think of a better person to introduce my friend to Advaita.

I have been fortunate to have attended many talks by Sarvapriyanda in person and to have sat at the table with him afterwards to ask more questions. He certainly is very very knowledgeable and an excellent presenter. He is even more interesting when not on the dais.