View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Seeker

Yep, while entities may truly be just a manifestation of subconscious beliefs and low vibrations, you’re so right Miss H, when the old “spinning quarter” occurs, the sense that something outside our own internal beliefs or energies is yanking our chain is hard to shake.

It’s interesting to hear the different perspectives on such things. My family of origin believed in “demonic” forces or negative energies and attributed anything bad that happened to their doing. I never bought into those beliefs, nor did I embrace fear of such things. But as an adult I encountered a myriad of nonsensical troubles and unexplainable experiences that went on for years. When more typical rational and psychological approaches didn’t deliver results, I eventually explored all the finer points made in this thread about raising vibration, adding spiritual practices, and seeking the help of qualified others. Shamanic and energy work sessions indicated I did have some low vibration energies – some from lineage and some from previous lives – attached and dragging me down. I remained skeptical, but after they were “removed” I began to see improvement. I also experienced more awareness of “spinning quarters” after that, lol.

The conundrum with the whole high/low vibration approach is that if you “wake up” to realize you are in a lower vibration and are besieged by negative energies taking advantage of that situation (in thought or otherwise), staying the course to raise vibration can be quite a task. I have total compassion for the struggle and feel that getting qualified help is essential.