View Single Post
Old 30-09-2014, 04:13 PM
sensarai09

just in the last few days....right after I let go of what I thought was my soul mate..my love and thoughts of my ex stayed with me for 5 years. haunting my mind daily. a couple days ago I had it. I let go, I really let go after many failed attempts. I now feel vague about the subject, which is strange, just a few days ago I was head over heels in love and devastated from being apart. it was then that...like I had this crazy push to wake me up. enlightenment? awakening? names came to me in thoughts that weren't from within me. foreign like these names were gifted thoughts..leading to my soul name. I feel uncomfortable with my givin name. I don't feel like its me. its like calling a cow a platypus. its f,d up. lol same situation. different mammal.* the two names that kept coming was...1st a or ahlea (all-yee-ah. the second was nahali or nehali . I was going back and forth leaning more towards nehali but that wasn't right. didn't feel right but It was like I was getting close. then like the next morning I woke up and a thought came in and said* nahalia (nah-ah-lia...nahal but said fast like the aha was blended together yet with a quick separated transition barely noticeable.

besides all that jumbo....do souls have a name? a name that is yours in between lives

I feel calm and comfort when I say nahlia or **** now that im putting my words out I soley feel its nahlia not nahalia.

if my spirit guids tryin to tell me something ...couldn't they just come out and send it ...I feel like I was playing hide and go seek with something that wasn't so complicated .