View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
However, I am aware that I cannot really explain that to anyone, and most of all, could never prove or even explain it.
Your personal creations and experiences do not need to be proven or explained to anyone else outside of yourself for them to be evidence they are real. You are witness to that which you created; YOU yourself are the evidence. The love you experienced has changed who you were as an individual prior to that event; the evidence is in who and what you are today. Those who can perceive this in you are witness to that reality. It is not for you to have to prove everything you have experienced; it is for those who meet you to look past their own ignorances and belief systems to witness the experience you have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Yet I do not call such a belief - because it was my experience.
Precisely. Your experience of love is not a belief system. A belief system is a product of mind and form of speculation; an experience of love is a creation of your consciousness and a form of evidence of who and what you are as a being. I do not need to believe you are a loving being; I am witness to the love that resonates within you. I see evidence of what you feel; your words and explanations of such are therefore not required to prove it to me.

I continue...

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸