View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Master
Dear Shriker,

For you, a more suitable space to address your former concerns, that will not monopolise the atmosphere of the other.

Existing archaeologists and historians have not managed to ascertain correctly the lineage time frame of human genetics with all their supposed evidence, so it should be no surprise when existing scientists cannot correctly ascertain how something much older, such as a universe, was created.

It would be precisely more accurate for you to state "current belief from a human perspective points to a singular big bang event".

A belief system derived from flirtatious educated guesses, formed through the use of telescopes on and around a small planet, and playing with physics native to one specific dimension or galaxy is not reliable evidence of an entire universe that predates you. What it allows you to form is a hypothesis. A hypothesis is not evidence.

Unless you can replicate the event, demonstrate it and experience it, it is not evidence; it is a belief system. I always encourage individuals to go out and seek evidence of reality through their own demonstration and experience of it. Evidence of life and reality is not found in words nor text books; evidence of life and reality is found through the creation of life and reality. The creation of expanding consciousness and awareness. This is why you were born.

Unless you have a witness to an event the experience of that event cannot exist to replicate nor testify to the truth of such event. You can only speculate how such an event may have occurred.

So it is, your single big bang hypothesis, while very close to the truth, is not based on any evidence, but on belief systems derived from present experiences, not an experience of the actual big bang itself.

I have not speculated to the fact that this particular universe was formed by more than one "big bang"; I have stated it as fact, because for the Asceleottyi it is simply common knowledge. This is not to delude myself to some wild fantasy through a false sense of ego. It is simply because the evidence exists in places we have access to. Not only are such events historically evidenced in the halls of information, but there are actual witnesses to the formation of the universe who have spoken of it. Do you not imagine many human souls before you, having passed to the spirit world, have not themselves questioned and pursued such basic information? Do you honestly imagine such information would be kept from you in the spirit world?

You must remember, this is a spiritual forum for spiritual beings, with spiritual access - not a scientific forum for scientific minds, with scientific access. Those within science cannot penetrate spiritual reality, but those within spiritual reality can penetrate beyond science.

Bless you and a good journey to you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸