View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Probably a psychic attack.

I had this happend to me twice aswell.

It was the women over me in my apartment(neighbour).

This can happen because of a strong psychic energetical connection you and the other end share.

It could also be a false moshka tantric user near you, this are peole who have energy on the level of awakended ones.
They like to dominate from a very huge distance because their telepathic field is so big.

If this happend as you described, for me it was aswell, it was probably someone trying to take over your energy body.

Are you aware of you while being asleep? If not , this energy is probably exactly doing that what you describe while you are asleep and not aware of it. Its the same techniqe people use to do dream walk/lucid walk. You were probably visited by one who can do this. And if he/she even do it on the day, the chance it highy it happens every night to you.

What kind of dreams do you have?

I posted here a big guide few days ago how to protect exactly against such strong psychics but the admin deleted it.

I asked for a backup since it was a huge text, if i am able to get it i will give you the techniques. Mostly tantric working with the energy body.