View Single Post
Old 30-10-2023, 04:44 AM
Master
I have a question.

If I’m in a sitting mat practice and I have had a good few weeks in my everyday life, where by people life and circumstance has been great, your practice would most likely present those qualities of how you feel wouldn’t it? There wouldn’t be too much activation to stir up inner processors.

But in the event I had a poor quality couple of weeks in my life, with activations and reactions stirred up, my practice would most likely get a little more uncomfortable through those things?

So is the practice important to not only be aware of the uncomfortable you, but also the vibrant joyous, blissful you?

And if so, then all these streams of you opening and being present with would be processors within the unfolding of becoming you without any of it?

I’m beginning to think I’m a bag of nothingness lol.. it truly in these realisations becoming open and clear, I’m just being me. I feel connected, I feel alive, I feel grounded.

I’m a great believer in the middle path.. it’s how my process has balanced me to learn and grow through.

But what qualities actually can we name, that constitute this place of residence within self.

I’m sorry if I’m jumping the gun.