View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
It's fine speak your mind I can take it personally or not ☺️

Some info: I was part of a same sex twin flame connection. I met her at a vulnerable age and time in life when my dad had committed suicide..my biological mom was divorcing him.
The reason you struggle with this, is found within the situation that occurred more than the twin you lost. That is what you are holding on to, and why you struggle to enter into a new relationship.

The love you felt was the love you were missing within your life at the time. You lost your dad, your mom was divorcing him, and this person stepped into to fill the shoes of your parents. That made you feel safe, protected. And then it vanished, and you lost not only love, but security, and you fret ever finding that again. And since it disappeared so abruptly with no contact, you will no doubt fear it again. And so you push love away from you.

So your loss stems to your mother. And working to heal the wounds of your mother, and the loss of abandonment of your father is also vital to help you heal and free yourself. Twins, and even soul connections, have a way to mirror the shadows and wounds within us so we can heal them. And so you lost love with this person, and abandonment. Same as when you lost your dad, and the love you didn't have with your mom.

Start with healing that, and loving yourself fully. When you love yourself fully, love yourself more.

XXOO

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-01-2023 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences