View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Guide
Forgot to mention, these lifelong "shifts" have caused memory problems for me as well. It's made my long-term memory extremely poor and spotty, and it also responsible for certain drastic and out-of-character, sometimes bizarre and unproductive life choices I've made.
Also: I'm quite certain that addition to the possibility of me being a sort of collective, I do have separate entity attachments in addition to that, but I figure this isn't the right subforum to discuss that part of the problem.

wstein: Yes, I've considered that I am one of the entities. I also, however, feel it's possible that I've been a sort of collective/multiple souls in one body from birth onward. (As I explain below, I feel that I'm possibly four beings.) I see no reason why a body can't be inhabited by more than one soul, without it necessarily being a "walk-in" or "exchange" or possession situation. But I consider all these as possibilities.

skygazer: Hm, yes, I think "collective" was the word I was looking for. I feel like a collective of beings (including myself possibly?) who, for whatever reason, chose to all inhabit a single body at the same time. I feel at least four of them. If it is in fact a 20-year-long possession situation (I'm 27), it would be nice to know why and to what extent it may be harming me. I certainly don't want anything to be leeching off my energetic field. (I saw a self-proclaimed reiki master once as a teenager, in hopes he could shed some light, but he seemed baffled, was extremely vague about his findings and never contacted me or my mother again.)
And yes, I definitely do consider the whole simultaneous lives thing. Or parallel alternate timelines, rather. I remember some of my "past" lives (I do not think that time is actually linear, either) though I'm not sure those are what is causing all this.

Rah nam: This is true, as well.