View Single Post
Old 25-01-2012, 01:10 AM
SoulSparkles

Hello there GerryGirl, Ive just read your post and I can really empathize with you. Dont feel that you are alone in this world because you are not. I too am a healer of kinds and work in the spiritual field and life for me has not always been a bed of roses... I, like you have responsibilities and others that I need to support.

I have no answers for you with regard to your financial situation, there would be no point in me trying as I am sure that somewhere you can find solutions, however you seem to need to find a reason and the strength to continue onward.

The fact that you have a child that depends on you is a good reason, and another good reason is that the world needs caring people like you in it...

Maybe your reason for incarnation is so that you eventually work through your healing issues here on Earth.... You can care all you like for others but you must put your healing as a priority, you must stop putting others before yourself until you reach a state of being 'sorted' yourself. When you do that, you can be sure that what you can give to others will be so much more....

After all, who wants to receive a gift at someone elses expense? No good person wants to benefit from your suffering...So begin your healing process here and try too build up some strength then to deal with your physical financial difficulties...

I DO understand where you are coming from believe me, sometimes in life it seems you try to do all the right things by others and yet you feel so let down personally.... you begin to think as you have with regard to maybe I shouldnt be here or my life would be better..... I too have felt that on occassion when life rears up and throws hard times at you....

There is always someone worse off than yourself, you only need to turn on the world news to see that, and that is what gives me strength, I see people who WISH that financial burden was their worry....

Dont get me wrong, Im not dismissing what you are going through on any count, I fully understand that no matter how worse off another can be, that our hardships always seem worse to us because we are in them....

But my advice to you would be as above, your are a healer, do the necessary healing work upon yourself, find the strength that you show to others and allow it to work for you.... then look at your situation logically and seek out avenues that may assist you financially....

The reasons for your financial block could be many, past life contracts, karma, a wish to come back and resolve something from the past, or just that you need to learn to give to yourself as well as others, as you are important too in this world.

Im so sorry if this does not help you, I doubt it will, but my intention is just to let you know, you are not alone even if it does feel like it at times...

I have faith in all of us as human beings that we can work things out, and I am sure if you want to, you can....

Please except my message with the love it is intented to give.

I wish you all the luck in the world....

SoulSparkles