Thread: Ap experiences
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 06:50 AM
Master

In my latest OBE things went beyond crazy, I met my mother and my brother while I was flying around, but it seems my mother has no recollection of this.

I woke up while asleep and realized I can leave the body and so I floated outside, I flew around my area and arrived in a town and there I met them.

My first thought was that they are projections made up by me but they were laughing and talking and having a good time, I must confess there was a ton of laughter and smiles. Like... what in the world is happening here?!? :))

I remember saying Are you here too, having an astral projection experience? and they answered while laughing and smiling Yes, we are here with you, we finally met here.

We flew around the area, it was like the best time of my life to be with them and fly around, and then slowly I started falling into a dream for my daily thoughts were taking over me. I remember that I kept telling them to go to a certain area but this was because I was already being taken over by daily thoughts and I remember them understanding that I can't stay there anymore and then completely lost consciousness and fell into a dream.

I must confess, what I felt about them was something incredible, they were like bubbles of joy, smiles and laughter, it was like I was seeing their true nature, like they truly are beyond the roles they play on Earth.