View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 08:57 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
This is actually a very good question.

I think we don't need to reach those high vibrations "to change reality" because our inner being already does that all of the time. The point why we reach those higher vibrations is simply because it feels good/better to blend with our inner being, or god source energy. To become more of a co-creatively aligned/inspired part of that bigger picture, simply because it feels better. It feels good to flow that inspiration through us and ALLOW it to flow. But that does not mean that Source ceases to exist, if we don't allow it to flow through us, just because "we are not being of a higher vibration".

So basically I would say no, just do it because it feels good and you enjoy it and its fun and its the point of life anyway and simply because you can do it and you wanna do it and you do enjoy it. Otherwise don't worry about changing reality, source will do that all the time. For us and with us, even if we don't even realise it. That's how unconditionally loved we are. But if you wanna be an inspired part of the change and in alignment with the allowed flow of the inspired aligned physical expression of it, then I don't think there is anything more valuable and enjoyable than that! That's great for you! Because it means there is allot of joy for you here to be had. Potentially forever. Because the journey never ends anyway.

And it is also very valuable for everyone around you, even if they don't allow their realisation of it in the moment. So I would have no choice but to say in a VERY BIASED way: Please, go right ahead!
Benefit me and everyone in the process of benefitting yourself.
Just wow. Beautifully yet simply well said.

Please keep expressing yourself !